TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE/RETURNS
Kundan Bride is a trading name and style of Shoffa Jewellers and Textiles UK Limited which is a company registered in England and Wales.
Shoffa Jewellers and Textiles UK Limited is registered for Value Added Tax. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
Before you return a Kundan Bride product. we would wish to advise you that our products are handcrafted by our team of craftsmen which results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. Where natural stones and pearls are used they will most likely look different from each other.
Returns and/or Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging and the barcode or tag must not be tampered with.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN:
1. Please inform us within 7 days of receipt of order. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01926) 332430 to notify us.
2. Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then it is up to the discretion of the Red Dot Jewels team to decide whether product is approved for return.
3. Once we have received your e-mail and our team has authorised the return for the damaged/incorrect product, you will need to arrange for the shipping of the product at your cost to the following address:
Shoffa Jewellers & Textiles UK Ltd.,
39 High Street,
4. Once we have received the damaged/incorrect product, we shall dispatch a new or correct product.
5. No refund of shipping/delivery charges are provided as these are costs borne onto us for the service provided by third party ie. Royal Mail/Parcel Force etc.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
Refunds will only be considered in the following circumstances:
1. Packages lost in transit.
2. Faulty or damaged items.
3. Any agreed refund will only be issued via original payment method which is usually PayPal.
No Refunds will be considered for the following:
1. Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
2. Incorrect address format including any form of a postcode address.
3. After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
4. Package refused by recipient.
5. Sizing issues. Please consider carefully before making your purchase.
6. Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
7. Minor colour and design variations. as all items are handmade.
8. There may be some variation in our photographs/images on our website and/or social media platforms.
9. If the product (jewellery/material) is not faulty or damaged.
We aim to deliver your item(s) as soon as the order is placed with us this normally is as follows:
UK Standard Delivery is usually within 5 business trading days.
UK Special Delivery is usually 1 to 2 business trading days.
International Delivery can be within 7-14 business trading days.
Any item that is Reserved (Click & Collect) will be held for 3 days as normal practice, from the date of order.
Any period exceeding the 3 days holding period is only by prior written agreement up to a maximum of 14 days including weekends and if not collected by then will automatically generate a refund from us minus a 10% processing fee of the total gross amount.
Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are unable to dispatch goods on Sundays.
We are not responsible for any delays caused by natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances.
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
Each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
Any special ordered items that you have placed with us may take longer to ship/deliver to you, as we may have to produce/procure them. Usually we will be in direct.
Please Note: VAT, duties and taxes will be applicable as per your country’s regulations and are to be borne by the customer. These charges will be billed separately to you by us once we are able to obtain a quote.
Shipping Charges are based on destination address and weight of your parcel.
Shipping companies determine shipping charges based on the package weight, customs clearance and various other factors.
We are unable to advise the duty amount.